Saturday, January 14, 2012

Sorority Girl Obsessions: SHOESshoes&moreSHOES

It's kind of a widely known fact that most, if not all, girls LOVE shoes.

Having a vast shoe collection can really break the bank if you don't have the energy or will power to shop around. For the 'poor' struggling college girl, great deals can make your day, or even week.. (and it means more money for drinks... not that we buy our own!) Until recently, Steven Madden and Bakers were my "go to" stores for every shoe need, but now, GoJane.com is the best website for finding all of the current shoe trends at amazing prices. If you're just as obsessed with shoes as I am, you cannot settle for just a pair or two .. and now you won't have to!


Here are some of my current shoe obsessions, splurge vs. steal:

1. Leopard Wedge Bootie
             Splurge: Steven Madden "ANNNIE-L"
             Originally $149.95 .. onsale for $104.98

vs.
        Steal: GoJane.com
       Only $27.50 !! I think I may have to order these this week! Oh the compliments I'm gonna get ;)

2. Cognac Leather Knee High Boots
        Splurge: Steven Madden - "Emmit" - $89.95
        ... Not all THAT bad of a price, but I have found Steve Madden isn't as quality as I would have hoped,  but this is just my experience.

vs.

      Steal: GoJane.com - $32.70 !
           You really can't beat that price! .. and for this much, you may as well buy the black pair too.




Wedges are the more comfortable, easier to walk in alternative to sky high pumps, but still just as fashionable, and who doesn't adore the current trend of knee high riding boots?!

I owe my new obsession with this site to none other than pinterest.. so once again thank you pinterest, but my bank account does not!

Happy SHOE shopping!

xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment