Saturday, January 14, 2012

Sorority Girl Obsessions: Etsy

Etsy, another new site I have recently stumbled upon. The crafters dream!

You can buy and sell thousands of different homemade goods directly from artists all over the country. If you hold a unique talent for crafting, you can even sell your goods for some extra cash! It's sort of like Ebay, but without the bidding. You can like specific items, or artist pages to save for later. I'm really glad I stumbled upon this site merely for the abundance of hand made silver jewelry and unique Greek gifts. So many hand made items from Lilly Pulitzer prints too, a sorority girl's dream! Most of the hand made Lilly items I have checked out are priced below $30, which is perfect because ya'll know you're not just going to buy ONE thing ;) .. Here are a few of my favorites!

Small Lilly Pulitzer 'White Zin' Print Monogram Initial

Yes I realize mouse pads are probably far past outdated, but how adorable is this one!?

Fabric Mouse Pad Classic White Zin made with Lilly Pulitzer Fabric

 

How adorable is this? I think I may NEED this.. Yes, need. So cute.

Lilly Pulitzer Steering Wheel Cover 



Amazing! I wish I were talented enough to make something like this on my own!
Oh well, a girl can dream.. and buy other people's talent.


I could probably sit here for hours on end and link my favorite thinks from Etsy. Some other notable items range from sterling silver bow earrings and rings, custom painted wine classes and tervis tumblers, Lilly headbands and key chains, to hand painted canvas tote bags! Check it out!

xo.


1 comment:

  1. I combine my love of Etsy with my love of pinterest by pinning things that I want from etsy!!! It's a deadly combination to my productivity but so much fun!

    ReplyDelete