Saturday, January 14, 2012

As Seen On Pinterest: Get the Look!

If you're anything like me, you are constantly wishing you could some how own every single item you pin onto your fashion / style board. Well, I am here to help! .. I've been searching for different items I have seen on pinterest, in a completely affordable price range! (Sorry no couture here)

           The Shoes - Lulu's - Lulus.com     












The Shorts - Nasty Gal - NastyGal.com - The Blouse


The Shorts - Nasty Gal - NastyGal.com - The Blouse

The Skirt (in white) - Sabo Skirt - SaboSkirt.com - The Skirt (in black)
Similar - Lace Shorts







The Dress (in navy) - Nasty Gal - NastyGal.com - Personal Faveee

The Dress - Nasty Gal - NastyGal.com

Aztec Skirts are like, SO in right now.
I've found them in places like Forever21, NastyGal, SaboSkirt and more!
This one is actually from SaboSkirt - Found here


The Top (in purple) Lulu's - Lulus.com


If you can't tell by now, if you see something on pinterest, and wanna buy it .. and cannot find it.. 
I'M YOUR GIRL
Feel free to comment on this, or tweet @ me and I'll do everything I can to help.
From one shopaholic to another..


Happy Shopping

xo.


1 comment:

  1. Hey girl I love all these looks!! I tagged you in my last post! http://classyinkc.blogspot.com/2012/01/tag-youre-it.html

    ReplyDelete