Friday, January 13, 2012

Sorority Girl Essentials: BOWS

There is one thing I think all sorority girls can agree on, no matter the house: You can never have enough bows! My favorite site to order my bows off of, if my local boutique doesn't have the ones I want, is Gracie Belle Bows. They have so many different types ranging from tiny grossgrain clip bows, to the classic ones most sorority girls love, to giant (dare I say tacky?) cheer bows. I apologize for any former, or current cheer girls I have offended, never been a fan of the bows eek. The bows come in 50+ different colors, with different options for clips.

The best part?!

$1 bows! Yes, one dollar. Free shipping on orders of $10 or more, round up some sisters and order as a group! Or, if you can't wait, $1.99 flat rate shipping on all other orders. The woman running this site is god's gift to the sorority world.

Happy Shopping! xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment